PicnicFurniture offers a double warranty period to the purchaser of PicnicFurniture products under this program not to exceed five years*. We are so confident in the quality of our products and the superior service of our factories that we give our customers twice the warranty period and twice the satisfaction with their purchase. Many of our customers purchase on behalf of others. Knowing they receive twice the warranty period is our way of giving our customers more than they expect—exactly twice as much.
*Factory warranties that are five years or longer remain the same.
The following companies are wholly owned by Furniture Leisure Inc.
Individual Manufacturer Product Warranty List
Bright Idea Shops Warranty Information
5 Year Limited Warranty
What does the warranty cover?
Bright Idea Shops, LLC offers a 5 year limited warranty from date of shipment on all picnic table, park bench, waste receptacle, and spa accessory products against defects in materials and/or workmanship. The limited warranty is only valid if products have been assembled and installed per the assembly instructions provided with the shipment.
What is the period of coverage?
The above limited warranty is for 5 years and commences on the date of invoice issued from Bright Idea Shops, LLC.
What is not covered?
- Damages from vandalism, abuse, neglect, acts of nature, or acts of God.
- Products that have been modified or altered from original specifications.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Transportation costs or customer labor costs associated with repair of warranty claims.
- Freight damages are not a warranty claim and must be reported immediately to the shipping carrier for compensation.
- To the extent permitted by state or federal laws, Bright Idea Shops, LLC is not liable for any incidental or consequential damages associated with warranty claims.
- No other warranty written, oral or implied may be substituted for the warranty stated above.
What will Bright Idea Shops, LLC do to correct the problem?
- Upon written notification, Bright Idea Shops, LLC shall at its sole discretion correct the warranty problem by either (a) repair or (b) replacement of the defective part.
- Returned Goods Authorization Number” must be obtained from Bright Idea Shops customer service prior to being shipped back to Bright Idea Shops, LLC.
How do I get warranty service?
- All warranty claims must be received in writing along with a copy of the original invoice to Bright Idea Shops, LLC, 540 South Main Street, Building #7, Akron, Ohio 44311. Customer Service Phone: 330-258-0168
DCI Marketing, Inc. Warranty Information
DCI Marketing, Inc. (“DCI”) warrants its Commercial Zone Products and Smokers’ Outpost to be free from defects in parts and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of one year from date of shipment. In the event of such defect in parts or workmanship, DCI will, at its option, replace the defective product or refund the purchase price to the extent of the defective product’s replacement cost. The foregoing is the exclusive remedy and DCI disclaims all other warranties, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. In addition, DCI will not be responsible for consequential damages in excess of the purchase price of the product on which such liability is based.
Dogipot Warranty Information
DOGIPOT warrants to the original consumer purchaser that our DOGIPOT brand products, namely Junior Bag Dispensers, DOGVALETs, 10 Gallon Waste Receptacles and Aluminum Pet Signs will be free from defects in material workmanship under normal use for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase.
DOGIPOT may elect to repair or replace any defective DOGIPOT product covered by our warranty. Our warranty does not cover defects caused by misuse, abuse, vandalism, negligence, alterations, environmental conditions, or improper installation, storage and handling.
This warranty is only valid in the United States of America. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
To obtain performance under this warranty, the purchaser must contact the DOGIPOT distributor and report, in writing, all defects claimed. If you have difficulty obtaining assistance, write to: DOGIPOT, 2100 Principal Row, Suite 405, Orlando, FL 32837 or call 407.888.4627.
DuraTrel Warranty Information
Durability, versatility, reliability, and quality - these are the cornerstones of Dura¬Trels commitment to you. Our lawn and garden selections are an unbeatable and maintenance- free enhancement that can help transform the outdoors from average to outstanding. As you would expect from a national corporation with over 25 years experience like ours, we offer competitive pricing, 20-year warranties, and quick delivery. But we also have something our competitors don't - a custom production process that blends the efficiency of large-scale manufacturing with the time-honored qualities of handcrafting traditions.
FiberBuilt Warranty Information
FiberBuilt Umbrellas, Inc. warranties our two piece fiberglass ribbed Market and Beach umbrellas, all wood umbrellas, as well as bases, cabanas and upholstery work for a period of one year, to the original purchaser, against defects in materials and workmanship. Additionally, the fiberglass support ribs are warranted for five full years. Our Prestige Collection Umbrellas (Augusta, Bambusa, Bridgewater, Guadua, Palm and Lucaya) are warranted for a period of five years, to the original purchaser, against defects in materials and workmanship. Fiberglass support ribs on all Prestige Collection umbrellas are also warranted for five full years. Wood rib breakage is not considered a defect in the material and is not warranted.
For warranty to apply, all umbrellas must be secured within bases of weights equal to or greater than those specified.
Though our umbrellas have successfully passed wind tests up to 53 mph, FiberBuilt does not recommend allowing umbrellas to remain open when not in use or during inclement weather. Customer is responsible for taking the umbrellas down when winds reach unsafe conditions.
Grosfillex Warranty Information
Grosfillex. Inc. manufactures its resin furniture from first quality raw materials and according to the most advanced standards of manufacturing process available.
Grosfillex warrants its Contract products to be free from manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship when used, maintained and stored under normal commercial use. This warranty applies to the original buyer from the date of purchase. The warranty period is two years for the BAHIA Deck Chair; and Molded Melamine Taabletop Resin Bases three years for the HAVANA ARMCHAIR. SIDECHAIR.and BARSTOOL SANIBEL CLASSIC. SUMATRA CLASSIC. TRINIDAD. VICTORIA CLASSIC. ACADIA CLASSIC. ATLANTIC CLASSIC. AOUABA CLASSIC, FIDJI CLUB, MIAMI, MADRAS CLASSIC, SEVILLE. COLOMBO, SAVANNAH, chairs, JERSEY MIDBACK SLING CHAIR, JERSEY RELAX CHAIR, ERGOLOUNGE. BAHIA. NAUTICAL. CATALINA, AND MARINA chaises and DECORATIVE PATIO FENCING; and five years for PACIFIC chairs. Resin tables, umbrellas and cushions have a one year warranty.
This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of those products or parts of products which Grosfillex finds and accepts as defectively manufactured during the warranty period, at no cost to the original owner. Replacement products or parts of products are warranted only for the remainder of the duration of the original warranty. In the event that the exact model of the defective product is unavailable. Grosfillex will replace it with a comparable product.
If the resin frame or back of the NAUTICAL. CATALINA, or MARINA chaise fails structurally or discolors under normal usage within three years from the date of purchase, Grosfillex will repair or replace the frame of the back of the chaise without charge. (Parts and labor included.) In addition, Grosfillex warrants the fabric of the sling chaise for a period of three years against tearing. In the unlikely event that the fabric of the sling chaise tears under normal commercial use. Grosfillex will replace the fabric at no charge to its customer. (Labor not included.) Grosfillex warrants the fabric of the sling chaise one year from the date of purchase against discoloration or fading due to the sun's ultra-violet rays. This warranty does not apply to color changes due to staining. For more information on this matter, refer to the cleaning instructions provided by Grosfillex.
Specifics about this limited warranty can be obtained by contacting your local Grosfillex dealer or sales representative, or by calling our customer sales and service department.
Any implied warranty of merchantability or implied warranty of fitness for any particular purpose shall be limited in duration to the warranty period of the specific product from the date of purchase. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
Grosfillex shall not be responsible for any loss, damage, expense or incidental or consequential damages of any kind arising out of any detect in Grosfillex products. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages. so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
This warranty does not extend to goods which have been damaged, altered, abused, misused or repaired after leaving Grosfillex facilities, or which have been repaired or otherwise altered in any manner outside of such facilities, unless previously authorized in writing by Grosfillex.
Kay Park Warranty Information
Kay Park guarantees all materials and workmanship (except labor and transportation) for one year, excluding vandalism, misuse, and acts of God.Claim for defects must be filed within one year, accompanied by copy of original invoice or invoice number.
Leisure Craft Warranty Information
We fully guarantee all parts and materials for one year excluding vandalism and acts of nature. Our revolutionary thermoplastic coating is guaranteed for five years.
Nardi Warranty Information
The products are guaranteed for four years agains manufacturing defects when used in ordinary conditions. (The "Alfa", "Omega" and "Delta" synthetic fabric is guaranteed for 2 years). Weights, Dimensions, and colors are indicative only. NARDI reserves the right to make changes or variations without notice.
Poly-Wood Warranty Information
Poly-Wood, Inc. warranties to the original purchaser for a period of five (5) years of residential use and one (1) year for commercial use starting from the date of purchase. This warranty covers any defects in the manufacturing and workmanship of the furniture components. “Defects” is defined as imperfections that impair the original function of the product.
Poly-Wood, Inc. shall not be liable for any failure, defect or damage resulting from or connected with the following:
- Assembly or handling of products after they leave our factory, including any lack of performance or improper performance in any way by the dealer or assembler
- Abnormal use of the products
- The application of paint, varnish or other coating or chemical not approved by Poly-Wood, Inc. or the application of heat or radiation from an external source such as a barbecue grill, another appliance, fire or refection from windows or doors
- Any lack of compatibility between our products and any other product not manufactured by us that causes damage to or failure of our products
- Labor, transportation or assembly costs
- Color or pattern variance between any new replacement section or pieces and other sections or pieces. (We reserve the right to discontinue or modify any product line or color without notifying the original purchaser. If the original product is not available, we retain the right to choose to provide replacement material of equal value or quality.)
- Fading, color change, or color match on any variegated profiles or accessories
- Damage caused by, among other things, weathering, oxidation, mold, mildew, use of incompatible accessories, fire, flood, lightning, ice, wind-borne objects, earthquake, hurricane, sun, cyclone, gale, tornado, weather of a catastrophic nature, acts of God, intentional acts, unreasonable use, misuse, physical abuse, vandalism, riot, insurrection or civil disorder, accidents or corrosive atmospheres (such as those contaminated by acid rain, harmful chemicals or vapors)
- Color change due to weathering that is even and equal when exposed to the same or similar sunlight and other environmental conditions is excluded from the warranty because weathering will cause any colored surface to gradually lighten, darken, chalk or accumulate dirt or stains (the severity of these conditions depends on air quality, the geographic location of the property, and other local conditions over which Poly-Wood, Inc. has no control)
- Assembly of hardware, accessory items or defects caused by their assembly
- This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear effects on the furniture, which are received by regular use of the furniture. Neither does it cover damage due to unauthorized repairs or alterations, negligence, misuse or abuse, improper assembly and acts of God. This warranty does not apply to the hardware used to assemble the furniture.
The original purchaser is responsible for providing proof of purchase and a written description of the defect. Possible solutions are replacement or repair of the defective furniture, replacement or repair of defective component, or authorization repairs by a third party.
Once the documentation has been received and evaluated, the customer will be notified of the solution. If the product is not returned within 60 days of date of purchase, the customer is responsible for all shipping charges that may apply.
POLYWOOD Cushion Warranty: Poly-Wood, Inc. warranties to the original purchaser for a period of thirty (30) days from date of purchase. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear effects on the cushions, which are received by regular use of the cushions. Neither does it cover damage due to unauthorized repairs or alterations, negligence, misuse or abuse, improper assembly and acts of God.
This warranty covers any defects in the manufacturing and workmanship of the cushion.
Mail, email, or fax the proper documentation.
Rubbermaid Warranty Information
For a period of one year from the date of purchase, if a Rubbermaid Commercial product proves defective in materials and workmanship during normal use by the purchaser of this product, Rubbermaid Commercial Products will arrange for replacement or repair.
To receive repair or replacement, either return the defective part to the outlet where purchased or call Customer Service at 1-800-347-9800 to arrange for the product return to us. Rubbermaid Commercial Product reserves the right to request proof of purchase in conjunction with any such return.
This warranty does not cover product abuse, modification, failure to adhere to the accompanying instructions, improper operation or misuse and excludes shipping and handling charges. This warranty does not extend to nondurable components. RUBBERMAID COMMERCIAL PRODUCTS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state or country to country.
Telescope Warranty Information
Frames and Powder Coat: If your Telescope powder coat aluminum frame or marine grade polymer frame fails structurally during normal usage within the applicable warranty period (as defined below), we will repair, refinish or replace the frame without charge, parts and labor included. (In the case of discontinued models or finishes, we will replace the item with the closest comparable current model.) Products covered by our frame warranty are identified in this catalog as either 15/5, 15/3, 15/1 or no identification at all. 15/5 indicates a frame warranty period of 15 years in residential use/5 years in contract use. 15/3 indicates a frame warranty period of 15 years in residential use/3 years in contract use. 15/1 indicates a frame warranty period of 15 years in residential use/1 year in contract use. No indication indicates a frame warranty period of 1 year in residential use and that there is no frame warranty in contract use. All warranty periods commence on the date of purchase. Contract use includes any rental, business, commercial, institutional, or other non-residential use.
The powder coat finish on our powder coat aluminum frame furniture is warranted against peeling, cracking or blistering for a period of 3 years from the date of purchase. Failure of the powder coat finish due to abrasion, including abrasion caused by stacking the furniture against other furniture or scraping against other surfaces, is not covered by this warranty.
The following products are not covered by our frame and powder coat warranties: table tops, umbrellas, umbrella bases, wood furniture, cushions, slings, straps, wicker fibers, and folding aluminum furniture.
Non-Glass Table Tops: Non-glass table tops are warranted to be free from manufacturing defects for 3 years from date of purchase. Fading or staining of the table surface is not included under warranty. Tables must not be stored upside down.
Umbrellas and Umbrella Bases: Umbrellas and umbrella bases are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for either 1 year or 3 years from the date of purchase, as identified in our catalog and price lists by the following indicators: 3/3 indicates 3 years in residential use/3 years in contract use; 1/1 indicates 1 year in residential use/1 year in contract use. Cast iron and steel bases, if not properly maintained, will rust if the finish is scratched through to the metal. If this occurs, the base must be touched up with an acrylic based paint.
Wood Furniture, Cushions, Slings, and Folding Aluminum Furniture: Wood furniture, cushions, slings, and folding aluminum furniture are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for 1 year from the date of purchase in residential use only. They are not warranted for contract use.
Vinyl Straps: Vinyl straps are warranted against breakage and gross discoloration for a period of 3 years from the date of purchase. In the case of breakage or gross discoloration (our judgment), replacement straps will be provided but labor is not included.
Wicker Fibers: The wicker fibers featured in our Wicker Collections are warranted by the fiber manufacturer for 3 years from the date of purchase. Please refer to our Price Index or contact our Customer Service Department for details on this wicker fiber warranty.
Other Warranty Limitations and Exclusions: The natural weathering of wood finishes, breakage of glass, fading, staining and mildewing of fabrics, slings and strapping, the compression of cushion fillings, and the rusting of umbrella bases are not covered under our warranties.
Freeze or ice damage is not covered by our warranties. Furniture stored outside or in other cold storage should be drained of any water. If allowed to freeze inside the furniture, water can damage the tubing.
These warranties do not cover the failure of furniture that, in our opinion, was caused by acts of God, accident, neglect, improper shipping or handling, or by unreasonable or abusive use, and these warranties are void if our care and maintenance instructions were not properly followed. Furniture used in a contract (commercial) setting is not warranted unless it is specifically designated for contract or commercial use in our catalog.
All warranties are to the original purchaser from authorized dealers only. Warranties are not transferable.
Warranties are for repair, replacement or substitution only, in our sole discretion.
These warranties apply only to furniture manufactured by Telescope Casual Furniture, Inc., after September 1, 1986.
THESE WARRANTIES ARE IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT WILL TELESCOPE CASUAL FURNITURE, INC. BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF IT HAD REASON TO KNOW IN ADVANCE THAT SUCH DAMAGES WERE POSSIBLE. THESE WARRANTIES GIVE YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OF DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN THE EVENT THE WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS DO NOT APPLY TO YOU, THEN, WHERE LEGALLY PERMISSIBLE, SUCH WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE APPLICABLE WARRANTY PERIOD AND NO WARRANTIES APPLY AFTER THAT PERIOD.
How to Obtain Warranty Service: To obtain service, contact our Customer Service Department in writing at Telescope Casual Furniture, Inc., 82 Church Street, Granville, NY 12832, stating the problem, providing pictures and providing proof of purchase. A Return Merchandise Authorization will be sent to you giving instructions for returning items if necessary. No returns will be accepted by our factory without prior written authorization from our Customer Service Department. After authorization is received your furniture must be returned to the factory in proper packaging, freight prepaid.
Wausau Tile Warranty Information
Wausau Tile products are warranted to be free from defect in material and workmanship during manufacturing as based on applicable industry standards. There are no other warranties beyond those stated herein. All warranty periods shall begin upon delivery of the product and extend for the period of time listed below depending on the type of Wausau Tile product.
Precast concrete and precast terrazzo products come with a two-year warranty. Terrazzo tile, plastic and metal products have a one-year warranty.
Framing and aluminum products are warranted for two years. Metal-Armor coated components have a five-year warranty covering all thermo-plastic coated components.
Concrete site furnishings have a two-year warranty.
Pavers are warranted for a period of three years.
Terra-pavers may exhibit efflorescence which appears as a white stain on some colored concrete and masonry products as the result of moisture evaporation. Efflorescence is a common condition to which concrete products are susceptible. Efflorescence generally dissipates as a paver ages. Efflorescence is a condition that does not affect the structural integrity or the longevity of the paver and is not covered under Wausau Tile's warranty.
If any Wausau Tile product fails due to a defect in material or workmanship within the applicable warranty period, then the customer's only remedy is Wausau Tile will replace or repair the defective material or workmanship free of charge limited to the customer's original purchase price of the Wausau Tile product not including tax or freight charges. Consequential or incidental damages are not recoverable under this warranty. Implied warranty of merchantability, warranty of fitness for a particular purpose and any other implied or express warranty is excluded and not available. Products must be maintained as directed on the reverse side of the Wausau Tile Warranty or this warranty will be considered void.
The above warranties do not cover cosmetic scratches, dents or normal discoloration or fading. Due to inherent properties of concrete and cement products, it is normal for variations in shading or color to be present in a finished product or occur over time due to exposure to sunlight or other environmental factors.
Warranty does not cover products for cracking caused by settling, structural movement, structural failure, foundation movement or foundation failure. Warranty does not cover damage caused by impact, vandalism, acts of third parties or natural disaster. Alteration of product voids this warranty. Installation of structures, fixtures or utilities on or through the product without prior written approval from Wausau Tile voids this warranty. Warranty is validated only when Wausau Tile is furnished with a copy of the customer's original invoice or delivery receipt. During the term of warranty, Wausau Tile shall have the right to access, inspect and test the warranted product. Liability for breach of warranty does not attach until Wausau Tile has had an opportunity to remedy the defects. Customer agrees to mitigate damages as well as provide Wausau Tile written notice of defect and first opportunity to repair or replace before Wausau Tile incurs liability.
WEBCOAT Warranty Information
All WEBCOAT Thermo-Plastic, PVC coated products are warranted to the original purchaser of the products to be free of corrosion on seats and tops that results in bare metal exposure for a period of 5 YEARS after date of purchase, excluding any corrosion that may be the result of vandalism or intentional stripping of any of the coating. WEBCOAT structural supports for tables and benches are warranted to the original purchase to be free of rust outs that would compromise structural integrity for a period of 5 YEARS after date purchase, surface rust or cosmetic paint deterioration is excluded. Tables tops or seats or frames accompanied with copy of original invoice must be returned to the factory prepaid to validate this warranty. VISIONS INNOVATED PRODUCTS, INC. reserves the right to either repair any of the damage to the tops or seats or frames or to replace with new products and then return the product to the purchaser, freight collect. WEBCOAT products have the highest level of ULTRA-VIOLET RETARDANTS in all coating compounds possible, however, VISIONS INNOVATED PRODUCTS, INC. cannot warrant fading or surface contamination, due to the extreme variations of exposure and definitions of fading.
All WEBCOAT park grilles are guaranteed against rust out or breakage to the original purchaser for a period of 5 YEARS after the date of purchase, excluding any damage that may be the result of vandalism or intentional destruction. Entire park grilles must be returned to the factory freight prepaid to validate this warranty. VISIONS INNOVATED PRODUCTS, INC. reserves the right to either repair the damage or to replace with new product and then return the product to the purchaser, freight collect. WEBCOAT products have a one-year warranty on workmanship and materials excluding vandalism. Claims for defects must be accompanied by copies of the original invoice or invoice number.
Windward Design Group Warranty Information
To the Original Purchaser with Proof of Purchase
- 5-year limited warranty on frames from the date of original purchase. If your frame fails structurally during normal use and regular maintenance, WDG will repair or replace the frame with the same product at no charge. If the product has been discontinued, a similar item will be used. This includes parts. labor and shipping during the first tg months.
- 5-year limited warranty on the frame finish from the date of original purchase. If the finish peels cracks or blisters due Manufacturing defect, WDG will repair or replace the damaged finish. This includes parts, labor and shipping during the first 12 Months. NOTE: Glide replacement is a necessary function in maintaining the furniture and should Be accomplished on an annual basis, or more frequently, depending on the level of usage. WDG recommends a quarterly inspection of the glides to insure maximum longevity of your frames and finish. These glides can be purchased from Windward Design Group.
- Windward warrants vinyl straps for 5 years against breakage. This applies only to breakage, not color change. WDG warrants against abnormal discoloration for 1 year if normal cleaning, care and maintenance are provided. In the event that a strap is grossly discolored, Windward will supply a replacement strap at no charge, shipping included for up to 1 year. Strap replacement due to discoloration is subject to vinyl supplier's discretion.
SLINGS, CUSHIONS, UMBRELLAS AND TABLE TOPS
- Windward warrants the fabrics and workmanship on slings, cushions and umbrellas for 1 year from the date of purchase. Acrylic and fiberglass tabletops are warranted against bowing or warping, glass and acrylic tops with umbrella holes are excluded. Labor not included, but shipping is included for up to 1 year from the date of purchase.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED UNDER OUR COMMERCIAL WARRANTY
- Plastic, nylon and fiberglass parts
- Fiberglass. acrylic, mosaic, stone, faux stone or glass tops
- Failure caused by unreasonable or abusive use.
- Bursting or cracking of frames due to exposure or freezing temperatures.
- Failure caused by neglecting to provide proper care and maintenance, which includes cleaning with a mild detergent. Vinyl straps and slings should be cleaned monthly with a mild detergent, rinsed and dried thoroughly.
- Stains or discolorations’ of vinyl straps mesh fabric and cushion materials due to contact with dyes from wet clothing, chemicals, suntan and sun block products.
- Scratching or chipping of the powder paint finishes due to abuse. Some touch-up colors are available from Windward Design Group.
- Damage caused by fire, freight damage or acts of nature.
- Any or all shipping costs regarding the Windward limited Warranty after 1 year.
RETURNED GOODS AUTHORIZATION
- CAREFULLY INSPECT All BOXES OR CARTONS BEFORE ACCEPTING OR SIGNING RECEIPTS FROM CARRIER. COUNT THE ITEMS AND SIGN ONLY FOR THE NUMBER OF ITEMS COUNTED AND ACCEPTED. CLAIMS FOR FREIGHT DAMAGE MUST BE HANDLED BETWEEN THE CONSIGNEE AND THE FREIGHT COMPANY. WINDWARD DESIGN GROUP WILL NOT ACCEPT RETURNED GOODS WITHOUT PRIOR WRITTEN AUTHORIZATION.
- To minimize problems we recommend that all products be unpacked within 48 hours or receipt. After unpacking the product, if damage is found, notify the carrier's agent immediately to inspect the merchandise. Save all cartons and packing materials. The agent is required to issue a "concealed damage” report. All claims must be made with the carrier, however Windward Design Group will render all possible assistance in settling claims.
Witt Industries Warranty Information
All Witt Industries manufactured Outdoor metal products are warranted against defect in materials and/or workmanship that are in accordance with our published specifications. Witt industries Outdoor metal products have the following manufacturer’s warranty:
- A Limited Five (5) Year Warranty against structural failure of all complete metal bench assemblies, Outdoor metal waste receptacles, Outdoor metal recycling receptacles and Outdoor metal planters.
- A Limited Three (3) Year warranty against failure of all TGIC Polyester coated product surfaces.
- A limited One (1) year warranty on any items not covered above.
The above warranties commence on the date of invoice issued from Witt Industries. Should any failure occur within the warranty period, Witt Industries, shall, upon written notification and accompanying pictures, correct the part or parts, by either repairing the defective part or parts, or by supplying a new part or parts. Witt Industries shall, at its own expense, deliver repaired parts or new parts. Witt Industries will not be responsible for providing labor or incurring the cost of labor to remove the defective part or parts. Replacement or new parts will be covered for only the balance of original warranty period. This warranty only provides for replacement parts or replacement units as seen fit by Witt Industries.
Witt Industries will not be responsible for installation of any repaired or replacement part or parts. Witt Industries will not be held responsible for costs incurred in labor to remove, install, or replace the alleged defective product. In addition Witt Industries will not be held liable for any damage or injury as a result of product that is not permanently anchored in place or not anchored properly.
This warranty is only valid if the product or products have been properly maintained and inspected annually. Witt Industries warranty does not cover any defects, failures or damage resulting from damage or loss in transit as indicated by the bill of lading, damage or loss caused by neglect, vandalism, negligence, accidents, abuse, improper maintenance, lack of maintenance, improper use, improper installation, damage or loss of parts supplied by other manufacturers or other Acts of God. This warranty will be invalid if the product or products have been modified, altered, or repaired by anyone other than Witt Industries personnel, its authorized representative, or others designated by Witt Industries to alter, modify or repair the product or products. Witt Outdoor products come with leveling feet and anchoring. This paint warranty will be invalid if evidence of leveling feet are not used, or if the anchoring of the product is not complete.
If the product is used in or near chlorine applications, salt water environment or other harsh environments (i.e. near a pool, a beach or coastal environment, etc.) the buyer is responsible for disclosing this information during the order process. Failure to inform Witt Industries of this environment can and will void the warranty. All claims made under the terms of this warranty must be received in writing along with a copy of the original invoice. Claims must be sent to Witt Industries, 4600 N. Mason-Montgomery Road, Mason, Ohio, 45040.
This warranty is exclusive and is in lieu of all other warranties, whether expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness. In addition, no other warranty, oral, written, or implied, may be substituted for the warranty stated above. Company shall in no event be bound by any statement or representation as to the quality or performance of any product, other than as contained in this written warranty. To the extent permitted by law, Witt Industries shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages.
This warranty is effective January 1, 2011 and supersedes any previous warranty.