Our Victorian style white oak park bench is crafted with an electrostatic powder-coated cast aluminum frame that fits perfectly within state parks, memorial centers, or any historical location. The frame's powder-coated construction is designed to be rust and fade resistant for decades up against the most demanding weather conditions. Crafted with a contoured seat and back made from prefinished white oak slats for a timeless look that enhances the image of any indoor or outdoor environment. Choose from 48", 60" or 80" lengths, while the 60" and 80" includes a third leg for extra stability. For an additional cost, order this bench with predrilled holes for secure surface mounting.
• Dimension: L 48", 60", or 80"
• Seat Height: 16.5"
• Weight: 70 Lbs., 109 Lbs., or 132 Lbs.
• Prefinished White Oak Slats
• Durable Powder-Coated Cast Aluminum Frame
• Portable or Surface Mount
• 1-Year Commercial Warranty
• Made in the USA