Whether purchasing for a restaurant, school, or community center, our RHINO 46" Square Picnic Table is a great option. Available in a multitude of color options, the tabletop and seats use a proprietary thermoplastic polyolefin coating developed by the father of thermoplastic outdoor furniture, Robert Webb. This coating is extremely durable and resistant to weathering effects such as mold, mildew, rust, fungus, and even scratching/marring. It's even the same material used for oil lines under the ocean! The 2" steel tubular frame supports both the tabletop and seat and comes powder-coated in your choice of color to help match your location's visual aesthetic. As is standard with our thermoplastic furniture this table comes in your choice of either an expanded or perforated metal style. An extended 7-year commercial warranty comes with the purchase of all RHINO products, an industry first. All parts and materials are sourced and assembled in the USA providing the utmost quality.
• Scratch & Stain Resistant Polyethylene Coating
• 46" x 46" x 30" Seat Height: 16" - 218 lbs.
• 3/4" Expanded Metal or 1/2" Punched Steel Seat & Top
• Industry-First 7-Year Commercial Warranty
• US Sourced Steel & Made in the USA
• Ships Flat, Assembly Required